Hangin' with Bags


Thursday, July 5, 2007

No news...Good news?

I don't know what happened to my last blog. It was up then I logged in just now and it was gone. Could it have been Wifey???!
So we still don't know the sex of the baby. On the 30th of this month we should find out...hopefully!
We got done with our shoot of the "Silent G.I.". It's a WWII short movie we filmed while I was on vacation. Once it's post produced I'm sure we'll have it available for your viewing pleasure :) J/K. The little that has been edited looks awesome. I'm really excited for the final cut. We have some other things in development now that may actually provide us with a paycheck instead of us forking out all the money. It's on a much smaller scale, like commercials and advertising, but you gotta start some where!
So between all of that, working 50 plus hours each week and a sick and pregnant wife, life is constantly busy. But a good busy. I can't complain.
Dad's doing well as everyone I'm sure knows, so life's good right now. I can't complain.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer! Was hoping to come here and find out what you were having!

Bugger!

Doug Bagley said...

skrpndiva, you're not the only one anxious to find out whether it's a boy or girl. The suspense is killing me, lol! I can't wait.