Hangin' with Bags


Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Coming soon....



Meet my beautiful wifey!!!
Now that I've introduced my blog through Dad's (so I cheated a little to get exposure!) I figured that I should keep up my with writing every once in a while even though I don't have much to say. So, I'll leave with a teaser. Thursday is our next Dr. appointment and possibly the day we find out the sex of our baby. I'll actually have an answer now. As for now, when people ask me, "Do you know what you're having yet?", my response has been, "A baby". Yeah, that gets old after a while even though I find it funny every time, especially if that person has asked me more than once.
So that'll be new and to remind myself of other events that have happened recently, I'll write them down now and drop hints while I'm at it as to what the next post will be about.
1. Movie shoot.
2. End of R&R.
3. Anything else that comes to mind
Until then, Sianara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello beautiful wife! Nice to meet you. I'm not so beautiful reader! lol

Again congrats on the peanut. Can't wait to 'see' what you're having!

Good luck tomorrow!

Doug Bagley said...

Very nice pic of daughter-in-law. How you lucked out,son, in getting her is beyond me, j/k. You two are terrific and I love ya both. I'm as excited as y'all for the birth of the baby. Can't wait to spoil it rotten, lol.
Love your guts,
Dad