Hangin' with Bags


Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dad update (Part 2 1/2)

This will probably be the last update about dad. He went home yesterday. I guess the hospital figured the nurses could use a break! Unfortunately there's nothing they can do for his condition, so I'm sure I'll be writing similar posts in the future...JK...hopefully not. I've heard of "terminal cancer" and other terminal illnesses, but never a "terminal bowel obstruction". That's my family's luck with health issues in a nut shell!!
Thanks to everyone again for your concern and support. I'm sure dad will have a post up soon.

8 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

Thanks for the updates. Congratulations and good luck with your soon-to-be new arrival!

Valerie said...

a fine job lad...and looking forward to updates on the baby-boo!

Rachel said...

Too bad they can't do anything for him. I thought they did surgery for such things....but I'm not a doctor!

I'll bet the nurses miss him already!!

Thanks for the updates Dad to be!
:)

LZ Blogger said...

I guess ishould have looked here FIRST before posting on your dad's site! Glad to hear he is out of the hospital and thanks for the updates! ~ jb///

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us updated! I'll be following your blog for good now!

Mike & Sarahlyn said...

thank you all for your comments. Dad's back to work and doing better. Hope you'll all frequent my blog from time to time. I know it's not as interesting as dad's, but I'll try my best!

Doug Bagley said...

That pic of you, Mike, what the heck is that? LOL! It's a new one to me.
Love your guts, son,
Pops

Doug Bagley said...

Don't sell yourself short bud, your blog is interesting, just differnt style than mine.
Love your guts,
Pop