Hangin' with Bags


Monday, June 18, 2007

Dad's condition (part 2)

Thank you all for your comments and concern for my dad and also wishing my wifey and I well with our 1st bundle of joy that's on the way.
We went to the hospital yesterday to spend some time with dad for Father's day. He had tubes and the normal stuff stuck in him (I'm sure he'll fill you all in with a piece once he gets out). He just got a fresh dose of morphine as we arrived and was soon fading in and out of consciousness. We went for a walk due to the nurse's persistance and he got hit up by an old lady tied to a chair for a knife to cut herself free!! Luckily he remembered to tie up the back of his hospital gown...that could've been awkward!
He's suppose to have x-rays today to compare to the x-rays from Saturday to see if his condition has improved. If so, he'll probably come home, if not they might opt for surgery to fix is intestines. Nasty.
Again thanks for your comments and support for dad and my small family.
I'll continue to post updates as soon as I find out more information.
Thanks again

8 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

thanks for keeping us posted, and we (his blogger friends) will be expecting hospital gown pictures!

:o)

Valerie said...

oh yeah. there's gotta some some "backstage" shots of your dad out there somewhere.

cough 'em up!

Anonymous said...

I agree! Show us the boote!

Mike & Sarahlyn said...

ha ha, you guys are too funny. I even told my wife we should do that and even took the camera. I forgot that I had it and left it in the car. AHHHH. That'd would've been hilarious. Sorry to disappoint!

Rachel said...

Oh my!! Just went to your Dad's blog and found this out. I do hope he's okay!! Thanks for updating us. Tell him to hang in there and BEHAVE himself (if that's possible! LOL), and like doodlebugmon I think hospital gown pictures would be enjoyable to say the least!!

I'm sure that he will certainly have some funny blogs after this!!

But FIRST he must take care of himself and get well.

Rachel said...

Some funny blog posts, I meant to say. His blog is already funny!!

Peter said...

Thanks for the update Bags, I for one DO NOT want to see hospital gown photos!!!

doodlebugmom said...

Oh no! Did Valerie really say "cough?"

:o)